Herbs de Provence Olive Oil is basically the best herb flavors of Tuscany infused into the region’s best extra virgin olive oil. Rosemary, lavender, savory, thyme, and bay leaf bring the sun-warmed tastes of Italy right to your table. Here’s a simple recipe that combines Herbs de Provence Olive Oil with summer-fresh green beans and the crunch of toasted almonds.
Trim and wash your beans and give them a 10-minute steam so they are tender crisp. Saute sliced almonds in Herbs de Provence Olive Oil until they are golden and crunchy. Toss the beans with the oil and almonds and sprinkle the whole thing with lemon pepper seasoning. Devour alongside roasted meats or lamb chops, and with some good crusty bread.
- 1lb Fresh Green Beans (Rinsed and Trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper
- Steam Green beans approximately 10 minutes until tender but slightly firm.
- Saute almonds in 1tbs Herbs de Provence Olive Oil 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add steamed Green beans to sauteed almonds. Season with lemon pepper and toss in remaining 1tbs Herbs de Provence Olive Oil.