- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chicken broth, garlic, paprika, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, oregano, and basil. Pour into the slow cooker. Cut small slits in each pork chop with the tip of a knife, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Place pork chops into the slow cooker, cover, and cook on High for 4 hours. Baste periodically with the sauce.
Recipe source found here.